We are building an open source technology framework to support the issuance of diversified financial instruments on the Ethereum blockchain.
Business domain focused, highly standardized and reusable technology modules. Serve as the building blocks for creating open financial applications.
Financial instrument states are immutable, discoverable and easily managed. Enabling the collection and analysis of native on-chain financial transactions data.
Transparent, auditable and freely accessible. Empowering financial services providers to create their own exchange markets.
The NUTS Framework is a collection of open source technology modules:
- Financial Instruments Issuance Platform
- Financial Instruments Template Library
- Over-the-Counter Market SDK
- Rights Token Module
The NUTS Framework aims to serve as a plug and play technology solution for Financial Service Providers (FSPs) to easily issue ERC20 based financial instruments on the blockchain.
Discover how developers use the NUTS Framework
The NUTS technology framework is designed to support a vast diversity of financial instruments characterized by the following attributes:
- Exchange frequency of instrument is non-latency sensitive
- Instruments possess a natural status lifecycle (delinquent, defaulted, liquidated, etc.)
- Instrument traded in a peer-to-peer, off-exchange and non-atomic format
Subscribe for e-mail updates.